Join the APCSM for these exciting events!
(each directly supports the care of homeless pets here at Adoption Center)
Santa is coming!! Santa is coming!!
Join us on Saturday December 3 from 10 to 4 for a picture with the big guy! Bring your pets, kids, family...you don't want to miss this chance to get a great Christmas card photo! $15 for a 5 x 7 and $20 for the print and a digital copy. All proceeds will go to help the many animals in our care this holiday season.
When: 2nd Weekend of Each Month
Where: At the Shelter
What: Delicious fresh-baked goodies with all proceeds directly benefiting the APCSM
Agility for Fun
Next session begins April 1st, 2017
The APCSM encourages agility for nearly any breed of dog over a year old. You will be amazed at how the bond between you and your dog will improve, gaining tremendous confidence in your relationship. Agility provides fun and exercise and once you and your dog are taught the basic skills and as you both become familiar with the activities, your dog will instinctively want to perform.
You and your dog will be placed in a class that is most suitable for your experience level and your ability to control your dog as evaluated and determined by the trainer. Most often classes are comprised of 6 to 8 dogs.
The Beginner class is an introduction to the basics. This is where the dogs and handlers learn the terminology and experience movements through the obstacles. Placement into the beginner class is at the discretion of the training staff.
- Minimum of 1 year old (breeds with max adult weight of 20lbs may begin at 11 mos.)
- Have their basic required shots
- Not negatively reactive to other dogs and people
- Obedience trained and socialized with dogs and people outside of their own home
- Controllable in off-leash activities
- Buckle collar or suitable harness (prefer leash attaches at the top)
- Prong, Gentle Leader, Halti collars not recommended while running through obstacles
- Use a light weight 4 to 6 foot training leash and a grab tab for early off-leash work
- Lots of the most enticing small treats on earth or “the” favorite small toy
The cost is $90 for the 6 week session; 100% of the proceeds go to the shelter.
- Checks are made payable to the APCSM
There will be no classes on October 1st
If you are interested in participating or if you have any questions please
contact Tony Bilotta by e-mail at email@example.com for more info or visit the
APCSM shelter at 1300 West Elm Street Extension, Brockton. Click here for application and waiver.
Other Fundraising Programs
BISSELL’s Partners for Pets
The APCSM is proud to be a Partner for Pets! BISSELL and LostPetUSA.net have teamed up to help organizations like ours raise money, and now you can help too! When you purchase pet products on bissell.com and enter the code ADOPT at checkout, a portion of your purchase will be donated to our shelter. What’s more, every purchase goes towards an entry for us to win a $5,000 quarterly giveaway!
- Shop pet products on www.bissell.com
- Enter the code ADOPT at checkout
- Then select our shelter!
Learn more at www.bissell.com/partnersforpets.
The Chateau and Nocera’s Give Back Gift Card!
The Chateau and Nocera’s wll donate a portion of every gift card purchased on line to our shelter!
All you need to do is:
- Visit the Give Back Gift Card webpage
- Fill out your information
- Select Animal Protection Center from the drop down list
5% of Every Gift Card Purchased online is Donated to the Animal Protection Center of Southeastern Massachusetts.